• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Officer app. goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

Got this link from my senior OPO when I was back home on OHARP, every piece of paper they give you as an applicant is under electronic documents. The site is from my district but the doc's are all standard. Some stations are still handing out hardcopy from what I hear, if this applys to you you can at least go through these first. I also read the ASTB will be given online soon, (On a computer at the office, not at your home, sorry) the benefit is immediate, official grades. Enjoy the link.

http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/regionnorth/philadelphia/opo/index.htm

BTW, I should class up this week so I'll give you guys the recent API skinny if there's anything new.

Congrat's to SNARussel on life as a Candi"O" and soon to be ENS. Have fun at the softball game!

gunnerdd972

Dave,
Long time since I last posted a message for ya. Anyway, I was selected for OCS for Aug 17, which is around the date I put on my app,(Aug 15). I thought this is the date that I wanted, however I might want to leave in June though. I know that June slots fill up fast because of college grads. Since you are/where doing O-harp at a recuit station, I was thinking you might help me out on this one. Mr. Woods and my new recruiter won't be in the office until thursday. (Oh yea, Chief Gus is back in the fleet on a fast attack.) Thanks for the help.

GM2(SW) Hosehead

Dave Shutter

Congrat's Hosehead, and thanx again. I'll still be down here (Hopefully I'll be in Primary, but at the rate I'm going??) Let me know when you come down. If you talk to Chief Gus again tell him I said thanx also.

Status
Not open for further replies.