• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Officer appraisals for OCS

DevilDoc77

I have an OCS package in, but my Career Counselor is holding it because the officer appraisals are handwritten rather than typed. I feel like the content of these should count over presentation, however I understand the reverse in this situation. Will the overall strength of my package be affected by the handwritten appraisals? I am applying for SWO and SPEC OPS, my vision didn't make the cut for SNA.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have an OCS package in, but my Career Counselor is holding it because the officer appraisals are handwritten rather than typed. I feel like the content of these should count over presentation, however I understand the reverse in this situation. Will the overall strength of my package be affected by the handwritten appraisals? I am applying for SWO and SPEC OPS, my vision didn't make the cut for SNA.

Maybe, but the standard is to have these appraisals typed. The officer later signs the form. It shouldn't take long.