• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OH SHIT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNC141

Funny story: The local recruiting station brought in a Navy F/A 18 flight simulator to our local mall...so I thought that I would try it out. Well, I am starting to second guess my career choice. I didn't crash once, not twice, but three times. To add insult to injury, a buddy of mine tagged along and not only survived but killed his target. I am going to hear about this for the rest of my life (which apparently could be signifacantly shortened). What the hell am I doing? :)

Hope all is well with everyone. I don't know about you guys but I am going to have nightmares for the next month.

Live well,

BB

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Whoa buster! Ed, I didn't know you had such a sense of humor.

Did you hear about the Trauma Hawk hard landing down at Regional a few days ago? I wonder if that was one of our IFS guys.

Alex Fowler

Same thing happened to me when I tried the flight sim at the Air and Space museum in DC. Of course I was doin a lot of crazy shit I probably wouldn't do in real life, so that's why.

Alex

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away"-U2

aoconnor

UNC,
I live in Chapel Hill, and am attending UNC as well. Curious, what mall had/has the flight sim? My wife works at Crabtree.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

UNC141

Adam...I am visiting my parents in Ligonier, PA. The mall was West Moreland Mall. I miss the Hill. Say hi to all the tarheel ladies for me (I miss them too).

BB

dewahl

Hey UNC. How long have ya lived in Ligonier? That has gotta be one of the smallest towns that I've ever been in.

Dave Wahl

UNC141

Dave...it is a tiny town, but I love it. I have not been here long. My family spends our vacations here, so I am just here for the summer waiting for OCS. When where you in Ligonier? Kind of a neat town huh?

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.