• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oh silly Physics Teacher

ZoomByU

Woo Woo
I had my physics teacher today tell the class that fighter pilots don't want to pull more than 3g's in a turn b/c bad things start to happen. I was like WTF. So I kindly corrected him by telling him that pilots wear g-suits and explained the hick technique. Then before we got back on topic he said that he had the intellectual capacity and the eye sight to be a fighter pilot but never the physical aspect:sleep_125

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
3G's. Seriously? About half of the roller coasters at Busch Gardens will do 3G's. Granted there not sustained G's, but I digress. You would think a University level Physics professor would now something about G's. My tax dollars at work. :icon_rage

Av8or72Dan

That's pretty bad he didn't know that. Next time you are in class, ask the teacher how fast ludicrous speed is.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
See if he knows the difference between centrifugal and centripetal force.

OneOddGuy

Mrs. Crossdressing USA 2003 and 2005
I know the difference! But I had to look at the dictionary....:D

Better late than never!

ZoomByU

Woo Woo
Schnugg said:
See if he knows the difference between centrifugal and centripetal force.
That is how we got on the topic we were reviewing for the test and part of it is on centripetal and cetrifugal force.
FLYMARINES said:
My tax dollars at work.
don't worry I go to a private college

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ZoomByU said:
Then before we got back on topic he said that he had the intellectual capacity and the eye sight to be a fighter pilot but never the physical aspect.

Sounds like somebody wishes he'd spent his youth differently. But as a former 110lb high school nerd currently making my way through jet advanced, I find the excuse a little lame. If you didn't choose to pursue it at that point in life, oh well. You only get one shot.

Barnard1425 said:
<------------- Proud product of a giant state school

werd.gif