• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

One of the coolest videos I've ever seen!

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you ignore the silly chatter and shop talk, you can see FPV drones flown in and around an AN225 and other locations at the Antonov HQ in Ukraine.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I met with some of the people involved in racing as part of a robot rodeo program I was working on and the flights/courses these guys fly are simply amazing.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I met with some of the people involved in racing as part of a robot rodeo program I was working on and the flights/courses these guys fly are simply amazing.
Saw one live in an NBA size arena. It was a hoot. Super competitive. Hard to imagine flying one of those on goggles at those speeds. All in the dark with lighted gates and identifying colors and flashing lights for each racer. Black nets are over the heads of spectators so they can race right over you head in spots without fear. My son has a FPV race type drone. Nothing like the popular DGIs and similar. No computer, no gimbals or stabilization. No Home or Autoland buttons.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
If you ignore the silly chatter and shop talk, you can see FPV drones flown in and around an AN225 and other locations at the Antonov HQ in Ukraine.
Here’s your 5 year glow-up: