• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

One week to go....

GTodd

So whats everybody doing? I am just chilling, havent worked out in a week, just having fun, how about you guys? I checked the weather its in the 50's down in Qtown, I am praying for a warm winter.:D

Shadow9660

Hey good luck GTodd; I was OCC 188 last year during winter; I just left Quantico a few weeks ago to settle down here in P'Cola... Hate to burst your bubble, but there wasn't many "warm nights" hehe...

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
the 50s... hmm. We got snow last night, and yesterday was 29 or so. It has been much nicer than Nov and Dec, though. Good luck!

buster_bluth

OCC-191
I spent a month on the west coast and now I'm back in chicago. my sleeping pattern is f*ucked. I sleep from 0300-0530 wake up and then go back to bed until 1300. should I attempt to change this or should I enjoy the rest while I still can.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
buster_bluth said:
I spent a month on the west coast and now I'm back in chicago. my sleeping pattern is f*ucked. I sleep from 0300-0530 wake up and then go back to bed until 1300. should I attempt to change this or should I enjoy the rest while I still can.

diddo the previous commment, just relax for now, OCS will get you straight...

E6286

OCC 191 Select
My OSO told me the 15th. However, is that when I will also get my BAH for February for my wife?