• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

opnav 1420/1

FTSN Washington

It's OPNAVINST 1420.1B not 1420/1. Google it, it's the first link.
No, that is the instruction I need the actual form... in the 1420.1a form of the instruction the application was right in the instruction, but now I guess its the opnav 1420/1 form that I cannot find anywhere

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Well, there are a number of different officer programs in the Navy, and they are all in the 1420. Don't know which specific one you are applying for, but if there is a form for application and it says 1420/1 then it should be in the 1420.1B as well.

How about you give me a little info on what you are applying for and maybe I can help you out a little better?

FTSN Washington

Prehaps I need to read through it more, but have only found the instruction to filling the form out in the 1420.1b...I am try to apply for OCS.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Found that too, just hit cancel when the box pops up and you'll get the form.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Is THIS it? Your Google-Fu is weak young padawan.

-ea6bflyr ;)

Be careful with that form. It says it's a 1420.1A, so it's possible the form may have been updated when the new instruction came out. If nothing else, someone may look at the form and say, "this is the wrong revision!" and then throw the app in the "no thanks" pile.

FTSN, usually the forms are in the instruction. Often times they're in the back, so you may need to dig around. I don't know about the 1420 specifically, but it's something to look at.