• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerosci

Hey guys, I'm kind of new here but ever since I got accepted a couple of months a got for SNA, this web sit as really answered alot of my questions. But here is one that hopefully one you guys can answer for me. I'm supposed to report to OCS on Nov. 9th, but I still haven't received my orders. Should I worry? Or just call my recruiter. Thanks for the help.

aerosci

Thanks guys. I called him, but to no success. I e-mailed him so hopefully I'll get a response soon, or even better get my orders. One more question. Do they come by regular mail?, or by Fed-Ex, UPS, etc. Thanks again for the help.

Ski3

Aerosci,

My orders came with regular mail, and my plane ticket from Chicago to P-cola came in FedEx.

aerosci

Thanks guys for the info. I might have to drive up to Jacksonville to see my recruiter to see what's going on.

FlyGirl

Just a heads up....NRD Jacksonville (FL) has had some recent recruiter changes. If you have not checked in with your recruiter or he recently left recruting..you might want to call. I was told that people that do not check in might not get orders (to OCS) or have problems getting them!! Just a heads up to those that might be reading this to make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you leave. :) -- I'm not trying to scare you guys, I just want to let you know so we all get there when we are supposed to. (I don't think any of us want to either be delayed longer or lose our spots in line!!) And no, no depper meetings yet for our area --- they only have 2 officer recruiters for a wide spread area.

aerosci

Thanks to everybody for their advice. I finally got my orders. Had to drive up to JAX my-self and get them. Now I'm good to go. I'll see everybody whose reporting there Nov. 9th this weekend. Thanks again to everyone for their tips and adivce. This site as been a great help in getting prepared for OCS. See you guys and girls in the fleet.

Status
Not open for further replies.