• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Out of luck

pearcem

Well,

After being at Cherry Point for two days, i was NPQ'd for retrololisthesis, which is similar to spondylolisthesis. I got it waived by BUMED for OCS, and it has not caused me any pain since a period of discomfort about a year ago, which was the first time it ever bothered me, and the first time i found out about it. It's a non-recommendation for waiver for applicant, so i am done, and back to slugging it out on the ground. I was a little surprised, i knew it might be an issue, but i guess i misread the part of the NAMI guide about non-designated personnel, and i thought i would be able to get a waiver since it is such a minor case. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your help, even though i was only on the forums for a little while. I wish you all the best of luck, and look forward to hearing about your success. Y'all better be there when i call in CAS :icon_smil

Semper Fi

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Spondylolisthesis describes the anterior displacement of a vertebra or the vertebral column in relation to the vertebrae below.

Good luck in the future.

Stay safe.

v/r
G

Renegade One

None
pearcem: You take care of your Marines, dude. No looking back...frakin' KNOW how to call in CAS...apparently, at least according to Lt Fink, not all Marine officers know how...and it saves lives. The AD friends you've made on this site will be there for you, I'm sure.

Good luck in all that's to come.