• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-3 Thank You cover

fudog50

Heres a trivia question for all P-3 folks-

Where is the "Thank You" cover located on the A/C???

(hint, if you an MMCO like me, you would sign for it on every transfer/acceptance in the AIR)

First correct answer wins a CMO-10 patch!!!!

:sleep_125

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
fudog,

Got a q for you re CMO-10. Is CMO-10 just all of the squadron level maintenance for the wing consolidated into one unit that dets out with deployed squadrons or is it more like AIMD?

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
On the bottle warmers?

I loved the RINU labels "Be very careful with me, I'm worth my weight in gold"

...can we get another hint? like within 5 feet of station 21 or 4 etc...

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Its located on the 210 frame, port side, outboard of the APN-123 Dispenser, Burrito, Vending-type.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
man, this is killing me...it must be a really obscure cover that we never use...so it probably sits under the flip up bench chairs in the galley...but my best guess would be a cover for the cockpit/nose of the a/c?
lp3a.jpg

this is what happens when you lock the Sensor Operators up in the vault all of the time...we don't learn cool stuff like this!

Flugelman

Contributor
man, this is killing me...it must be a really obscure cover that we never use...so it probably sits under the flip up bench chairs in the galley...but my best guess would be a cover for the cockpit/nose of the a/c?
lp3a.jpg

this is what happens when you lock the Sensor Operators up in the vault all of the time...we don't learn cool stuff like this!

Cockpit covers???? Holy crap!!!:eek: We never had anything like that. Just the intake covers that I usta burn my nuts installing because I didn't want to spend the extra 30 minutes to an hour waiting for the nacelle to cool down enough. Liberty awaits, Ya know... :D

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Looks like a giant [highlight]BRA[/highlight] :D, my guess it's in the dumpster with a lot of other usless junk. That's why you've always signed for it in flight. ;)

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
So I tried to cheat and called the FE shop at 30...they had no idea what the hell I was talking about...the hunt goes on

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I too tried to cheat and asked the air crew that picked up their aircraft today. All I got was a blank stare! Oh well, I tried.