• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-Cola O'Club

a-6intruder

Richard Hardshaft
None
Any BDA from Friday the 13th @ Mustin Beach? Did the 50 Nurses show up or was that just wishful thinking?

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Any BDA from Friday the 13th @ Mustin Beach? Did the 50 Nurses show up or was that just wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking, I'm afraid, though I left by about 1900. But next week, I'm SURE those nurses will be there. Absolutely.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think last night WAS the nurses everyone was talking about. The club set up a "flirtini" night with a bunch of chicky stuff in the lobby and free fru-fru drinks for the ladies. Problem was, it seemed that all the civilian chicks were either spoken for or not interested in mingling. Freeloaders.

Other than the stuff in the lobby it turned out to be a pretty standard Friday night. The usual AW crew showed up. Not packed, but not dead either.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The lady that was running the chick stuff for the o-club told us that they'd planned the set up for the nurses, but had no idea why they didn't show. Apparently the base CO had arranged it all, and wasn't particularly happy there were no nurses.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
There was a good Intermediate graduation and Hail and Farewell in VT-4/10 bars...sucked up quite a few of us who would have otherwise made it to the club. We just finished a remodel of the VT-4 instructor bar/lounge too. Good times...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The lady that was running the chick stuff for the o-club told us that they'd planned the set up for the nurses, but had no idea why they didn't show. Apparently the base CO had arranged it all, and wasn't particularly happy there were no nurses.
That's what you get for banking on the existence of the mythical single hot civilian Pensacola chick.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
They exist, it's just that you're not their first. Not even close. *shudder*

In his "welcome to API" brief, the ATS director talked about some girl he met here as a student 17 years ago who was out chasing SNAs. When he came back as an instructor 6 years later, he ran into her again...still chasing SNAs. Came back again a few years later...still out there. Since he's been back this time, he's seen her again. At least 17 years of chasing 22 year old flight students.

They don't call it Syphilis Quarter for nothing.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
In his "welcome to API" brief, the ATS director talked about some girl he met here as a student 17 years ago who was out chasing SNAs. When he came back as an instructor 6 years later, he ran into her again...still chasing SNAs. Came back again a few years later...still out there. Since he's been back this time, he's seen her again. At least 17 years of chasing 22 year old flight students.

They don't call it Syphilis Quarter for nothing.

They're also called (possibly) cougars too.