• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P3 Pipeline Closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob180

pilot
I just heard from a friend who has a friend at P-cola in the A-pool that the P3 pipeline is closed. Is there any truth to that or is it just a temporary thing? Thanks for any info.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
"My best friend's, sister's, boyfriend's bother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid...."

Virtual rep if you can spot that one....

I just heard from a friend who has a friend at P-cola in the A-pool that the P3 pipeline is closed. Is there any truth to that or is it just a temporary thing? Thanks for any info.
:sleep_125

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
"My best friend's, sister's, boyfriend's bother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid...."
:sleep_125
...who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night. I think it's pretty serious.

Thank you, Simone.....

Stubby

Ask the Chief
Uh.....no.

Speaking from VP-30:

The pipeline is not closed. The quotas and classes are smaller in some tracks, but closed..... no.

flysupertomcat

Jim told me I can buy Gaydar online
I just recently spoke with a guy who didn't get P-3's out of API and he finished #1 so if it's not closed slots are def at a premium...

Sly1978

Living the Dream
pilot
I just recently spoke with a guy who didn't get P-3's out of API and he finished #1 so if it's not closed slots are def at a premium...

Why would anyone intentionally put P-3's on their selection card? Then again, if he's trying to select his platform out of API...

Status
Not open for further replies.