• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Palm pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlowery

I'm assuming Palm pilots do not count as address books right? so leave them at home?? Hope that wasn't a stupid question (even though i'm pretty sure it was).

Matt L.

Kraftwerk

Not really. Every newly commissioned OCS grad gets a palm pilot two weeks before graduation to pass away the time being a candy-o, but you can bet that they'll not let you use yours until then. Stash it in yer car. You'll get a new one for free anyway.

mattlowery

wow, i didn't know that. oh well, guess i'll have two. i haven't used my other one much, so maybe I'll like the new one better, hehe. Thanks for the input.

Matt L.

brian-75

they are used extensively for your schedule which can be very full especially if you are a small class like my class, 16-02. We are being candi-o's next thursday and should get them then. But leave your existing palm pilot in your car as you will not need it and it would be confiscated if you did bring it.

Brian-75

Status
Not open for further replies.