• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

parking at PLC/OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowbar

None
There is a lot on Brown Field (OCS). It may have moved (again) due to construction but there is one there somewhere.

VAmookie

I thought only staff could park at Brown. I thought candidates had to park far away and taxi it to their POV on libo. Anyone know about this? or is Brown for surely the place to park?

Crowbar

None
I don't know all the rules as far as which classes can and can't take their POVs. But if you are allowed to, there is (was last summer anyway) a lot on OCS. Granted, it was off in the back 40, out by the brig, and you had to drive through a swamp to get in and out, but at least you could walk to your car. From our squad bay, I could even see my truck during the week.

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
If you go to OCS, you'll probably have sentry duty at that muddy candidate parking lot a couple of times. It's not that far from barracks, but it's closer to the Quantico brig. They give you a whistle, though, so it's OK.

corpsocgmu

Marine Officer
pilot
It says on the website that any class except PLC can drive. I imagine this applies to both Jrs and Srs.

Status
Not open for further replies.