• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Party Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Dub

So Im 19 and a college sophomore, partying pretty much goes along with sleeping, eating, and studying most of you all know Im sure. Now being a military officer has always been a goal of mine, and I dont want to screw it up because of somethign stupid. What can you tell me about how the branches look upon someone who has all the right things going on for him but has that one little blip on the record? I am not saying this has happened to me, but I know a few good kids who were at the wrong place and the wrong time and I don't think it looks good at all for them. Just Curious
Peace

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That depends on what the "blip" is. If you shot a man in Reno just to watch him die, then ya, it could affect you. If it was an MIP or something, probably not.

/most of college is a fog

Grant

Give an example of what you consider a "little blip". I'm sure it would help someone answer your question. :icon_smil

Clux4

Banned
An example of a blip - you bought some dope from an undercover cop, got busted did some time.

There are waivers, they can be applied but they might be a pain in the a$$ to get for such instances.

bigsur009

waiting not so patiently for OCS...
Sounds like a b*tch of a blip. The drug questions come up, and they come up a lot throughout the whole process. Wish I could tell you how something like that would affect your app though. I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.