• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Paying Bills at OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlowery

I've looked at a lot of past posts and can't find a very clear answer this question. Maybe some of those who have been through OCS already can answer. Am I going to be able to pay bills while at OCS? I will have a cell phone bill and the last bills for my phone, electric, cable, etc that I'll need to pay. Will it be possible to get the bill down there, write a quick check, and stick it in the mail. Or should I just have everything forwarded elsewhere and try to have someone else take care of it?

Also, this is probably the dumbest question in the world, but I'm assuming a cell phone will do me no good in Pcola right? So I should just leave it until after OCS. If i leave it in my truck when I drive down there, I guess the battery would go dead. Well, wait, would it still go dead if i turned it off?

Thanks for any responses.

Matt L.

mattlowery

Thanks Matt! I tried talking to you in the chat room this morning before I went to work, but I don't think it worked very well. Oh well, better luck next time I suppose. Later!

Matt L.

Status
Not open for further replies.