• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Phallic Phox Photo

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
8261-25891.gif

"But it looks like a giant..."

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Is it really necessary to throw in the price tag of the launch? What is the military supposed to do? Build a missile defense, and not test it. Now that would be a real waste of $$. Why can't they just give it a rest.

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Is it really necessary to throw in the price tag of the launch? What is the military supposed to do? Build a missile defense, and not test it. Now that would be a real waste of $$. Why can't they just give it a rest.
I see your point, but I think we also have a right to know how much it costs and it's good journalism to report the cost. I figure that advancing aerospace engineering, building good stuff for defense, and employing all those workers is tax money well spent but I'm still interested to know how much money was well spent.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Someone who wanted to be mean might say that she only gets to see things like that on the news. But since I'm not mean ...

Nah, you're probably right,by the time it hits that stage it's almost over anyway...it's like spotting bigfoot..you have to be in the right place, at the right time, and noone will believe you anyway...