• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Photo Contest - Air Warriors Member in Finalists

Check Six

Just as a heads up also the 2006 Photo Comp is going to have over $10K worth of cash and prizes so start dusting off your cameras and shooting some images of helos, military and civil.

Details will be forthcoming.

Cheers

Ned

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Hmm... I'll have to bust out the camera for that one I think. Never hurts, and I've got photography in my genes, damnit.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Ned,

Whats up with the magazine and website? I emailed you a couple times with no reply? Is the mag up and running?

Check Six

EOD - Sorry never got the emails. Been a change of tactics. Got driven mad trying to deal with manufacturers like Boeing etc in regards to advertising etc. However when we were dealing with all the helo manufacturers and suppliers the support we got was amazing so the fixed wing mag has been shelved for the time being until we decide if we can be bothered dealing with Boeing et al.

However the launch issue of HeliTac magazine will be out at the start of Feb and is going to be awesome. Cover is the AH1Z I shot at Pax with full weapons load and looks mean as shit.

Here is the lineup for the launch issue of Heli Tac:

* Attack Helos - The Future
* AH-64D Integration into the Israeli Armed Forces
* Russian ANSAT
* Burro+ - The Unmanned Kmax for Resupply Missions
* V-22 Squadron Profile
* US Navy / USMC Heavylift Helo Program
* Mi8/17 HIP Upgrade Plans
* Helmet Mounted Sighting Systems

As you can see its going to be a good read. :)

Sorry to the fixed wing guys but we will have something for you soon.

Cheers

Ned