• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Photos of Naval Helos - Needed URGENT

Check Six

Hey Guys,

We are in the process of putting together the 2008 HeliTac calendar and need your help. This year we havent shot many US Navy helos so want to ask for your help. If you have any awesome looking shots of Seahawks, 53s, 46s etc then please email them through to me asap at info@helitacmag.com

Need them in High Res please. We really would like to include some US Navy helos in there so please see if you can help us out.

Thanks

Ned

phrogpilot73

Hey Guys,

We are in the process of putting together the 2008 HeliTac calendar and need your help. This year we havent shot many US Navy helos so want to ask for your help. If you have any awesome looking shots of Seahawks, 53s, 46s etc then please email them through to me asap at info@helitacmag.com

Need them in High Res please. We really would like to include some US Navy helos in there so please see if you can help us out.

Thanks

Ned
When do you need them by, and can I get a calendar? I've got some SWEET pictures of Phrogs... Probably more than you want...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So what is "high res?" Not all of us have the same toys as you do.

I've got several shots on a HD, but am on the road until Monday. Most are 16x12-ish (pixels) and up.

Check Six

GatorDev - Hi Res sort of means from about 5mb file size and up. Can wait til Monday if you want to email some through.

Cheers

Ned

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Maybe next year. Just got back and online today, so kind of late in the game for me, it sounds.