• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pics of you flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett1

Banned
My wife was reading over my shoulder last night and asked me if there were any pics of the aviators at work. Are there restrictions on posting pics while in flight? Post up your inflight pics........ (if that is not too cheesey of a request).

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
My wife was reading over my shoulder last night and asked me if there were any pics of the aviators at work. Are there restrictions on posting pics while in flight? Post up your inflight pics........ (if that is not too cheesey of a request).

I am not sure about everywhere else but NAS Whiting Field has a blanket restriction on taking pictures while in the air, and while I know some did it anyway I am not sure if it would be a good idea for them to post them here unless they are long since gone from the area. Also MCAS New River has restrictions about taking pictures of "aircraft or facilities" and as thus the same applies to in flight. Otherwise I would have a ton of pics that I would post.

Status
Not open for further replies.