• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pictures Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erabe07

Hey all-

I'm sure a lot of you know about the huge bank of high res 'Aircraft' pictures available to the public on www.navy.mil, U.S. Navy today, current photos, featured galleries, aircraft...although I'm sure some of you don't. My question is: has anyone backed up or saved any of these images prior to the ones available now? I'm sure periodically they take pictures from previous years offline and post new ones instead, and although I have all the ones currently available, I'm wondering if there were more. The oldest one I have is from '95, but from '95 to '99 I only have 33 images, compared with the 1001 images I have from '00 to '04.

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
Sorry, no older pics here. I used to have a ton but my mom deleted them two years ago. :( I've got some of my own though. :D

Agent00JP

There might be an archive of older pictures? It has been a while since I looked on that page, but I sorta remember an archive section...

Status
Not open for further replies.