• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Plc-c?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgy

Anyone heard from the PLC-C selection board? I thought the last board was meeting last week? I haven't heard from my OSO- Just a little anxious.

Adrenaline Rush

hey im applying for PLC Jr still havent heard yet, thought i was the only one left on the planet who had not heard yet...im from long island,ny where are u from?

Jorgy

As I was. I just found out I was selected PLC Combined! I applied via TWC.

This brings me to my next point, if theirs a will, theirs a waiver- trust me! This was my second application, my waiver application was denied last year. The marines seem to like those who come back for more. By no means have I made it, I've just been invited to OCS.

PLC-C this summer, holla'

Adrenaline Rush

congrats jorgy, its great that you were determined to get your chance and now your getting it, it wont be fun (i went last year and was npq'd) but it will be worth it, PLC-C is just 10 rough weeks, but after it you'll graduate and be a MARINE CORPS OFFICER, nothin better than that

reapergm

Adrenaline - Where in LI are you from?! Im from Rockland county NY. I live about 20 mins NW from the city. What OSO do you go through? One at your school?

Adrenaline Rush

im from Melville, which is basically right between suffolk and nassau county...i assume you must know Eric (Spin) who is now a Liutenant!! I am working with the OSO in Garden City since i go to school locally...

reapergm

Yeah, I became friends with Spin through the app process. We met at my OSOs. Turned out we went to the same high school and were from the same town. We both applied to 184 together. He got in, I got "No seats available: NFO". I went to visit him at Warrior Day a few weeks back. Good times.

Alot of my family is in LI. Some in Seaport (I think?) and Nesconset (Suffolk). I go to Nesconset all the time. I know thats near Smithtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.