• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNU-OCS

I have decided that i will accept the tuition assistance offer that PLC offers, however the deal is that if you fail to complete OCS or fall out of the PLC program then you will serve as an enlisted member. Well this is actually a worst case scenario but what if your GPA falls under 2.0 (not saying that mine will) and you are booted from PLC. Can you reapply and still have a shot at OCS or will you have to serve enlisted?

samadma

OCC-169 Grad
PLC Commitment

MNU-OCS said:
I have decided that i will accept the tuition assistance offer that PLC offers, however the deal is that if you fail to complete OCS or fall out of the PLC program then you will serve as an enlisted member. Well this is actually a worst case scenario but what if your GPA falls under 2.0 (not saying that mine will) and you are booted from PLC. Can you reapply and still have a shot at OCS or will you have to serve enlisted?

Where did you get that info? After you complete the first 6 weeks, you rate the money. However, if you drop out of the program you don't become enlisted. You just drop out of the program. However, if you take money and drop out of the program you have to pay the money back. If you're GPA falls under a 2.0 for more than one semester you will be dropped from the program as well. Unless you're a reservist, you don't have to do any enlisted time after signing up for the PLC/OCC programs. I hope this helps.

MNU-OCS

Im not sure were i heard that, i think maybe i read it on some ocs site. I dont remember, but that was the impression i had of MCTAP. Well this changes things, thanks for clearing this up.

UORBulldog

I am a recipient for the FAP, the deal is that if you drop on request from OCS you can either pay the money back or if you can't you have the option to enlist for like 2 or 3 years or something - that is what is stated in the contract, if any time you get dropped from OCS by the Marine Corps or you get injured or something than you have no further obligation

Status
Not open for further replies.