• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Checklist and Headcount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Alright ladies and gents, it's show time. Not too much longer and it'll be time to head to OCS and get this thing started and over with. What I want to do with this thread is to get as much information as possible from all the OCANs that are going. Any information you would like to share about anything. Whether it be something to take/not take. PT ideas. Little ideas to remember academics. Drill manual questions. M16 questions. etc... You get my drift?

Also, just post where you are coming in from and so we can get to know each other before we get there.

That's it. We can ALL do this. Thousands before us have done it, so there's no reason why we won't be able too either. Stay motivated, work hard for the next few weeks on some PT, study your academics, and most importantly get some rest. One more thing, knowing that this probably won't be a picnic, try to have somewhat of a good time. Try to laugh once a day. Just don't let the instructors see you. :icon_wink Even if you find out you hate it and you don't ever want to think about being a Marine officer again, stick it out for those 6 short weeks. You've been chosen for a reason, so they've seen something in all of us to atleast give us the shot to earn the meddle. I look forward to seeing you all there in a little over a month.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
That's for damn sure. I know this summer will have to be better than my last two.

Pridgen

ok, well not that any of you all are freaken me out or anything ((sarcasim??)) haha, but I'm headed out of VMI (Virginia Military Institute) for a glorious 6 weeks of fun in the sun, i don't know about the rest of ya ... i plan on working on my tan and hanging out with the SI's on the weekend lol ... actually, considering that it is one month from now that I report, the butterflys are starting to settle in and i'm starting to feel the way i did when i came to this god for saken place for the first time ... I actually enjoy it a bit ... is first increment really hard, or is it a big moto session compared to second? or is it placed in the middle somewhere?

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
It's not that it's hard......it just sucks. If you prepare like you're supposed to (instead of waiting 3 weeks before you go, like me, both times) then it'll only suck bad. If you wait to prepare or don't prepare at all, it'll suck really bad.

When you go back, it'll suck really bad if you prepare and really, really bad if you don't.

I can't really help you anymore than that and still feel as if I'm holding back on the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.