• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRM21o

Can you do the 2 6-week increments during your sophomore and junior summers or is it just freshman and sophomore? Thanks.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Yea, you can do Jrs (1st six weeks) after your sophomore year and Srs (2nd six weeks) after your junior year.

ChrisAg05

I think, actually, that you aren't even allowed to do it Freshman and then Sophomore summers, you would have to do it Freshman-Junior or Sophomore-Junior. I think they don't want you going to Srs and then having 2 years of nothing before TBS.

brotherrat07

Livefast- ummm...you are wrong on that one. I'm a 4th classmen (freshman) and im goin to PLC Jrs, first inc...this summer.

SLU_fly_girl

USMC PLC Srs 2004
ChrisAg05 is right. Depending on when you apply, you can go to Jrs after your freshman or sophomore year of college. I think more than half my platoon last summer just finished their freshman year and will not return for Srs until NEXT summer. I completed my sophomore year before attending Jrs so I am returning for Srs THIS summer.

In short, you attend Jrs after completing your freshman or sophomore year of college, but do not return until after you complete your junior year (regardless of when you attended PLC Jrs.)

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
SLU_fly_girl said:
but do not return until after you complete your junior year (regardless of when you attended PLC Jrs.)

I will be a junior next year and am attending PLC Jrs this summer. I PLAN on finishing up in 2 more years (6 quarters) however what if my graduation is postponed a quarter or even two. what then? do i just have to wait the extra time for my commissioning?

ChrisAg05

JDawg2332 said:
I will be a junior next year and am attending PLC Jrs this summer. I PLAN on finishing up in 2 more years (6 quarters) however what if my graduation is postponed a quarter or even two. what then? do i just have to wait the extra time for my commissioning?

I don't think that would matter. You would probably just have to fill out a form and turn in a letter from the registrar's office stating the change in your grad date. They just don't want you knowingly going to Srs with more than 1 summer to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.