• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC Seniors 1st Incr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bighead

Just wanted to see who all out there is headed back to wonderful Quantico for PLC Seniors. Any tips from anyone that has been to Seniors already? Looking forward to 6 weeks of fun in the sun!

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
You've probably heard before, but it will be a lot more challenging than juniors. Just be ready physically for a lot of running. Be prepared to suck down canteens like it's going out of style. The way I knew I was hydrated during Seniors was to drink enough water to the point right before I thought I would puke. Also be prepared for a lot more childish mind games, so keep your nerve. Oh yeah, and bring your own mole skin because your corpsman will not keep enough in the squad bay. (TAKE CARE OF YOUR FRIGGIN FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) If you don't hygeine your blisters will get infected overnight, then you'll get cellulitis all the way up to your knee caps. I saw many candidates fall out for that very reason. Other than that, I would say try not to punch out that retarded candidate that you just despise, (you know the one) it will be that same one from juniors probably. Good luck and have fun.

CTE83

I'll be going back 2nd Inc for Seniors this summer. Trying to improve my PFT a bit before I go. It varies between a 277-282 right now. My endurance is okay, I can run a steady 10 miles. The problem is my speed, i've been hitting the track like crazy doing sprints to shave the seconds off.

Anyway, yeah..looking forward to this summer. Will be nice to never have to see that place again! (at least as a candidate :D )

klostman

the happy dance!
Freshy has good advice. I would also say to manage your time wisely because your doing the 10 PLC class in 6 weeks so things will be moving quite a bit faster. I would say study up on the 5 par. order. The better you know it, the easier the big tests towards the end will be. Other than that, most of your experiences from jrs will be similar to srs, except that now the theme is screen and evaluate so give it your all. You'll do fine, and you will be amazed at how fast srs goes by. I think it was funner than jrs.

CTE83

yeah I figure since seniors will be faster paced than juniors, it should hopefully fly by.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
I'll be there 1st Inc. I'm really just realizing how soon we will be back there. Time to start shedding that college boy nastiness and getting locked on. I'm looking forward to getting back to Quantico...and finishing as soon as damn possible.

Xeo111

I'll be there. Been trying hard to shed the 'college boy nastiness' (great way of putting it, DocT), and starting up boots & utes runs. Mostly I'm just looking foward to having more SgtIns stories.

Also, anyone who was in India co 1st inc last summer, I found a photo of SSgt Bradey kinda sorta almost smiling. Kinda freaky. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.