• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC waiver

TopGun1221

I was hoping to go to PLC Juniors this summer , unfortunately I have a tattoo on my left forearm that they wont approve a waiver for . Does anyone know of a way to possibly get around this issue ? Any help would be appreciated . God Bless-----------Joshua .

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Laser removal. They don't want officers with tattoos that can be seen in uniform, actually they dont want officers with tattoos at all nowadays. I had a close friend that was prior enlisted and got in to the naval academy with a waiver for his tattoos (they covered most of his body, yet could not be seen in uniform), he got there and the commandant changed his mind and told him he was going to have to get them removed before his senior year. He left instead of going through the pain of having most of his skin burned. He just didn't want it bad enough... Do you?

TopGun1221

yeah I would get them removed in a second if it meant getting to fly jets and achieve my dreams. But it's not like I can afford it ( and it's not like the military is going to pay for it ) .