• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pole Tax passes in Texas

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I thought you misspelled "poll", which would have been BS.

But good on them.

~D

That's a surprising endorsement from a guy who uses a sperm as a signature ;)

Personnally I think it's bs to levy taxes in this manner. Especially one that is such a heavy tax. If the state is unhappy with the industry then just create a ban on it.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think that, for the most part, taxes should be levied on people or entities that use specific resources in order to fund those resources. This tax though, is asinine.

Here's a fundamental shift in thought. How 'bout we keep the perps who commit violent crime in prison at least for the length of their sentence. The extra violent and heinous ones....rape, murder, molestation....prison for life without the possibility of parole. Violent crime and rape goes down since these crimes are typically committed by repeat offenders. Less need for women's services. No $5 pole tax needed.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Steve, stop using logic! It will just frustrate you, and make liberals cry.
While I do not frequent such entertainment establishments, I believe that every man of legal age should be allowed such pleasures without such oppression from the state, if it is so legalized by the local government. Furthermore, being that it has been proven that women are not very good drivers, it is difficult for them to find meaningful employment, such as delivering pizza, during their college years. As such, it is each man's responsibility to ensure that women have the same and equal access to higher education as we do and therefore, it is incumbent upon them to support said entertainment establishments made up predominately of women.

Equal rights baby!

Brett1

Banned
While I do not frequent such entertainment establishments, I believe that every man of legal age should be allowed such pleasures without such oppression from the state, if it is so legalized by the local government. Furthermore, being that it has been proven that women are not very good drivers, it is difficult for them to find meaningful employment, such as delivering pizza, during their college years. As such, it is each man's responsibility to ensure that women have the same and equal access to higher education as we do and therefore, it is incumbent upon them to support said entertainment establishments made up predominately of women.

Equal rights baby!

I may use you as a witness in my next trial.........

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Furthermore, being that it has been proven that women are not very good drivers, it is difficult for them to find meaningful employment, such as delivering pizza, during their college years. As such, it is each man's responsibility to ensure that women have the same and equal access to higher education as we do and therefore, it is incumbent upon them to support said entertainment establishments made up predominately of women
I support the "College-Age Womens' Equal-Opportunity Employment Act" that Steve has proposed.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
lol...Yeah, I hate taxes, but that's better than a 1% increase across the board...

~D
I'm not talking about you hating taxes....I'm talking about you thinking it's OK to raise the price of going to see strippers.....

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I'm not talking about you hating taxes....I'm talking about you thinking it's OK to raise the price of going to see strippers.....

I see it as my way of supporting the little ones:
938_03.jpg