• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Police to protect vandalized home of fallen soldier

KBayDog

I thought Kokomo was in the Keys?

In any event, the libs love making up things like "hate crimes" - I would like to think that this qualifies as a "hate crime."

(Will it ever be prosecuted as a "hate crime?" Of course not. It will be prosecuted for what it is - vandalism. However, the libs will call it "free speech.")

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
Kokomo is an hour north of Indy. Directly east of Purdue University.

Random note.

Kobyra

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
KBayDog said:
In any event, the libs love making up things like "hate crimes" - I would like to think that this qualifies as a "hate crime."

(Will it ever be prosecuted as a "hate crime?" Of course not. It will be prosecuted for what it is - vandalism. However, the libs will call it "free speech.")

Very well said.

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
Oh the irony. Nutjob civilians using their free speech guaranteed by the constitution which is supported and defended by the military to denounce fallen combat soldiers.

Since they're protesting the military i'd normally say their wacko liberals. But they're against homesexuality and are part of a loony church, which would usually mean wacko conservatives. WTF, mate.

It makes me sad for the families, regardless.