• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prep weekend similarities?

cwyx

Hey for all of you who attended OCS prep at Pendleton last weekend and who have been to OCS before, how close was the weekend to what will be actually going down at OCS? In terms of PT and all other aspects.

Lawman

None
Dude seriously, just suck it up.

All these Emotional overtures of needing to know how bad its gonna be have got to stop. Its gonna suck ok. Its gonna be the hardest most intense and physically/mentally demanding thing you have ever done with your life. And thats just the first few days of it, after that the reality of it being the Longest most Physically/Mentally demanding thing you have ever done will set in. And thats when you will think about DOR'ing and you should cause everybody has that thought at least once at OCS. "Maybe this isnt for me?" "Maybe I dont really want this lifestyle?" Truth of the matter is Thats the Friggen Idea! All you can do about it is PT, keep your head on straight, rest while you can, and Suck It Up.

By the way, I say this as an NPQ'd 10 Weeker who is going back to Seniors knowing just how much suck it will be.

livefast

I agree 100% with Lawman. There's no amount of information that will make your experience less miserable or painful. It's designed to test you, and test you it will.