• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prior enlisted that got commissioned early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman

Hi all. This question is for those who are now navy officers in the forum that where commissioned after only a couple of months as enlisted. Or if you know somebody of this case, pls share it with me.
Thanks!!!

rayman

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Rayman,

There is a guy here in primary who got picked up by the academy early in his first tour and is now a SNA.

Dave

WFU2USN

Rayman,

Take a look at the following link:

http://www.staynavy.navy.mil/enlisted/content/Commissioning_Paths/default.asp

There's no reason you cannot apply early on for STA-21!! It's very competitive... I know when I was picked up for BOOST (1996), which is now part of the STA-21, being warfare qual'd., good evals, volunteerism, etc. was important.

Good luck!

bigeyes_125.gif
Robin

Rayman

Hey all. Sorry for the late response. I've already posted my dilemma in this forum a couple of months before. This is how it goes, I'm nearing 30 and looking forward on enlisting to avail of the age waiver thing. I'm just curious if it is possible to beat time in my case. I wanted to apply for SNA. Thanks.

rayman

Status
Not open for further replies.