• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prior Service Rescue Swimmer

swimmer

I interested in joining the Navy Reserve. I'm a proir service rescue swimmer and trying to find information the requal training, pay, lenght of training, schools, deployment retation, etc... If there is anyone that has that info or could steer me in the right directions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

robav8r

None
Contributor
I interested in joining the Navy Reserve. I'm a proir service rescue swimmer and trying to find information the requal training, pay, lenght of training, schools, deployment retation, etc... If there is anyone that has that info or could steer me in the right directions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I would recommend going to a Naval Reserve website and starting from there. I would also recommend using spell/grammar check and filling out your profile as well. But hey, that's just me ;)