• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prowler/Intruder question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
In Before The

locked.jpg

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow = Weight on Wheels. He's asking a question about the -6 system.

KBayDog

Fly Navy said:
Wow = Weight on Wheels. He's asking a question about the -6 system.

And with a profile like his, with an AW history that spans one whopping post, on a public forum - he's bound to get the answer he seeks. :rolleyes:

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
eddiemac0 said:
That info is classified?

The appopriate question is, why is this his first post with no profile information? Hmmmmm?

It's like making a new account on a firearms forum then asking how to convert to full auto. Yes, there are legal ways to do it, but it's not a good way to introduce yourself.

JData

Guys,

I don't normaly fill out the profile but if you may ask, I am a software developer in which we created the PCATD T-37 which can be found at http://www.t37sim.com

We'd like to model the Intruder/Prowler and all I asked what was the static pitch of the A-6/EA-6B nothing more.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you are working on it officially Im sure all the info you need is available from official sources. Everyone here understandably is very heistant to get into anything that may or may not be classified or FOUO for that matter. I dont know exactly what you are asking but I'm going to lock this, if I get a PM from a prowler guy who wants to answer or has the power to reopen so be it but for now Im going to vote cloture (little current events for you)

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
JData,
Would love to help...but I'm not sure if I could answer your question to satisfy you. You might find what you are looking for if you buy the flight manual at www.eFlightmanuals.com.
44.jpg

Good luck!
ea6bflyr

Status
Not open for further replies.