• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pt At Plc Seniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bighead

I am headed back to PLC Srs. this summer and I was wondering if someone could give me and the other PLCers a heads up on the PT we are going to expect this summer. Any info would be great. What would you have done better to prepare yourself? What should we be doing to prepare ourselves? Did most guys get dropped for PT trouble? Thanks in advance.

Killer2

TRONS!
None
Be ready to run in Boots is what I've heard. DO NOT go and run everyday in boots but run in them at the most 2x a week to get a feel for what its like.

Raptor2216

The first and obvious difference you will notice at seniors is the PT. There are the additional courses that you will have to run along with graded events such as SULE II. So, you want to be in shape before you get there. That means you don't want to be suffering from shin splits or any of that B.S. prior to stepping foot on base. Make sure you get in shape, I can't stress that enough! You better be able to run and run a lot.

You go on a hump just about every week and during the 5th week, things really pick up pace. That week is the "crucible" equivalent of bootcamp. You end up doing a good number of your evaluated events that week and to top it all off, you have SULE II at the end of the week. As far as stress goes, well you've been to jr's so you should know the deal. I found that snr's was much more motivating than jr's ever was, atleast for me. We just had some good staff members and as long as you aren't a major screw up, you will do just fine. The staff can make all the difference in the world so just cross your fingers on that one.

As far as the knowledge is concerned, you get to re-learn everything you learned during jr's and some more. You know that its isn't exactlly hard material but it is a matter of time management. I didn't do anything to prepare myself for it before leaving and I did just fine. Just use your time wisely and pay attention in class instead of sleeping. So, thats about all the general info I can think of...if you have any specific questions then feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.