• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

question about rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_riddle

60 bubba
hey everyone...
i have been reading a few ocs journals and there seems to be one prevailing fear amoung all those who kept account and that is 'rolling'. is it really that common? what is the best way to ensure that i won't roll and can get out of ocs on time? also, if you graduate with honors from ocs, does it have any future ramifications?
thanks,
luke

unfUSN

Rolling sucks... The only thing you can do before you get there to keep form rolling is to go there in great shapeand have all your gouge memorized (the BIG 4)... Once you are there you'll have to study hard for the tests (not that they are hard but you have limited time) and kick butt on your locker inspections.

You can graduate top 1% or last 1% it doesn't matter AT ALL. Just graduate! Really it doesn't matter, except to you!

ENS Payne

unfUSN

I take that back... kind of. If your class is an honor class then you can wear civilian clothes your last two weeks when you are on Liberty.

ENS Payne

el_riddle

60 bubba
unfUSN,
thanks, thats good advice. i'm not too concerned about the civilian cloths, at least not now. but my nature is that i will want to be top 1% regardless.
i've been memorizing as fast as possible for my 23 march ocs, but one question i have is this: how much different was it for you between memorizing at home and then having to regurgitate that info to a screaming d.i.?
luke

unfUSN

El_Riddle
It's really heard to say... some people do better than others. There really isn't away to tell, at least that I know of, pretty much a baptism by fire. BUt if you alredy have it memorized you should be better off...
Good luck
ENS Payne

Status
Not open for further replies.