• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question about Sept. board

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
I have seen alot of poeple posting that they were Pro-Req'd (SNA, NFO, SWO)... In the interest of following the advice on this board I have not been pestering my recruiter. I think I sent two emails in about 2 weeks time. The first one I sent was prior to Sept. 17th asking about the OTOOLS program and if I was shown on the "at board list". I received a reply saying that the program did not provide that sort of information regardless of what I read here. After I saw poeple being selected I sent another email a few days back asking if there was any progress with my application. I have not recieved a reply since.

My packet was finished on or about Aug. 22nd, and I was waiting on a tattoo waiver for a stupid tribal armband I had done when I was younger. Keeping that in mind I was told that my packet should be in on time. I have been highly thankful and respectful for all the help my recruiter has provided me. Is there anything else I should be doing to be persistent? Should I call? I don't want to be "that guy" who pesters the recruiter. Any thoughts? Does anyone know if the September selections are completed?

Thanks~

Goob83

None
I have seen alot of poeple posting that they were Pro-Req'd (SNA, NFO, SWO)... In the interest of following the advice on this board I have not been pestering my recruiter. I think I sent two emails in about 2 weeks time. The first one I sent was prior to Sept. 17th asking about the OTOOLS program and if I was shown on the "at board list". I received a reply saying that the program did not provide that sort of information regardless of what I read here. After I saw poeple being selected I sent another email a few days back asking if there was any progress with my application. I have not recieved a reply since.

My packet was finished on or about Aug. 22nd, and I was waiting on a tattoo waiver for a stupid tribal armband I had done when I was younger. Keeping that in mind I was told that my packet should be in on time. I have been highly thankful and respectful for all the help my recruiter has provided me. Is there anything else I should be doing to be persistent? Should I call? I don't want to be "that guy" who pesters the recruiter. Any thoughts? Does anyone know if the September selections are completed?

Thanks~

Are you from PALATKA or OCALA? hahah inside joke for those not from that area

CHECK your PM from me