• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question for the A-4's out there

SubtoSky

Officer NOooo...
None
I have a family member that was a backseater during vietnam. I was wondering if any of you have ever seen or heard about a squandron patch(that was not supposed to be around then) depicting a batgirl-like figure on it? I would have most likely been a f-4 squandron.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
VP24a.jpg

The only batgirl squadron I can remember seeing would be VP-24. They would have been around during Vietnam and the P-3 deffinately has more than a few "backseaters".

brownshoe

Contributor
I have a family member that was a backseater during vietnam. I was wondering if any of you have ever seen or heard about a squandron patch(that was not supposed to be around then) depicting a batgirl-like figure on it? I would have most likely been a f-4 squandron.

Nope nothing comes to mind. Sorry, and I served during that time frame.

Steve

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The only "Bats" and "girls" that I know of resided in VQ-1; i.e., Peter Rabbit, Papa Romeo, "Playboy" (note the facsimile of the Playboy wabbit :)) .... a.k.a. the "Worldwatchers" ... they called "Playboy Ball" when they rolled into the groove ... :)

pra3tailxr9.jpg
prpatchui5.gif
vq1002zy3.gif

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
VX-5 in China Lake had a "bat" on their patch.......but no babes, neither on the patch nor in town. :(

imagesvt3.jpg