• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesley827

Is it possible to attend PLC Juniors after my junior year in college and then attend PLC Seniors after graduation?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
No, if you are a Junior you would go to PLC combined for one ten week course.
If you somehow became an academic Sophomore you could go.

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
I'm totally guessing here, so don't take this as authoritative...

I think that what normally determines whether you go to PLC juniors or combined initially is your class standing. However, if you figured out a way to graduate earlier than you originally intended, you wouldn't necessarily change programs. For example, if you had 3 semesters left of college the summer you wanted to start OCS, you'd go to PLC juniors. However, if you figured out some way to get enough credit to graduate after 2 semesters instead of 3 (and I can think of a few, although I won't get into it here), you'd still probably go through PLC seniors instead of starting the 10-week program again. I don't know why you'd want to do this, though. In my opinion, 10 weeks is the way to go. I'd ask your OSO. Also, if you could explain your situation in a little bit more detail to give some sense of why you're asking, that could help someone here get you a better answer.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The only way to do this as I alluded to is become an academic sophomore go to OCS then reclaim credits or something like that, go to OCS again then graduate. If youa re one year out from graduation you go for ten weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.