• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions about the AW merger?

Maverick2110

Hi i have been in the navy for 3yrs as a ABH (Aviation Boatswain Mate Handler) and i am looking into cross rating into the AW community as a Sar swimmer. What is the diffreance between AWS and AWR? i was told that AWS is for the 60S model and AWR is for the 60R model is this true? i was also told to go AWS cuz its more exciting then AWR? Also i was looking into the AWS rate and are they only in HSC Squadrons or can they go into the HSL and HS Squadrons? and if someone can tell me how long the new pipeline for these new rates that would be greatly appreciated. thank you everyone who replies.

H60Gunner

Contributor
Hi i have been in the navy for 3yrs as a ABH (Aviation Boatswain Mate Handler) and i am looking into cross rating into the AW community as a Sar swimmer. What is the diffreance between AWS and AWR? i was told that AWS is for the 60S model and AWR is for the 60R model is this true? i was also told to go AWS cuz its more exciting then AWR? Also i was looking into the AWS rate and are they only in HSC Squadrons or can they go into the HSL and HS Squadrons? and if someone can tell me how long the new pipeline for these new rates that would be greatly appreciated. thank you everyone who replies.

Mav- All of your questions can be answered with a simple google search. Hell there is a thread right here on Air Warriors http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?p=454625 , read HoverPilot's most excellent ppt. Part of being a Shit Hot AW is to be PROACTIVE, (the arrogance and attitude will come later):D

Here's some stuff to get you started on your quest-

Read this- NAVADMIN 08153

Pipeline from boot to a squadron is @ 18 - 24 months.

Come back if you still need some questions answered.

Maverick2110

Cross Rating?

hi im on Leve right now and i am just wondering if anyone can awnser this question? Ok when i joined the navy i signed up for a Year exstention and got a 7K bounus. Now when does this document say that i exstended in the navy as an ABH for and extra year or just in the navy for the extra year? i would really like so good info on this cuz if its in the navy ill be excited but mad cuz that means that i could have cross rated in April last year and cuz my superviser fucked me. so if someone can look at this and tell me that would be awesome thank u so much.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n59/neunersbabe23/Enlistmentpaper-1.jpghttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n59/neunersbabe23/Enlistmentpaper.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
You need to ask your command's Career Counselor this question. Anything you get here will be pure speculation.

And next time you post, try using a little grammar as well as correct punctuation and spelling. You'll come across as being at least partially intelligent and not as a blathering idiot.

nebekerb

Final Select SNA
Contributor
I'm surprised you could read it. I could hardly understand it the first time through.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Say, Mav ... who are we merging with .... ??? Baseops.net ???
:censored_:icon_lol::icon_kiss:icon_boun
SailorBob. You know, bad economy, drawdowns . . . we've got to start consolidating.

I'm told the homepage will have a picture of a Black and Tan on draft . . . :D