• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwm522

in general does anyone have the basic Pft min. that they have heard that have been accepted. I know the min score is 225 but have they let anyone in with a 225. Its getting competitive.

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Are you looking for PLC or OCC? I'm not sure on PLC, but since it's based on slots years out, it's easier to get in with a lower PFT. I know a guy who got picked up with a 243.

I, on the other hand, applied to Jan OCC with a 262 PFT, and was denied. I've been told by my OSO that 270's and up is competitive for OCC. But it's not impossible with a lower score, just improbable.

kwm522

Thanks for the response. I have a 226PT and am applying for OCC so I agree that the chances are slim, but for some reason my OSO told me I have a good chance because of my application. Does it matter what region you are from? I am from Missouri i have no idea if that matters. The board meets this month on the 15th. I guess I shouldnt even go to OCC with a 226 or I will get beat up pretty bad from the physical aspect!

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Some say it's easier west of the Mississippi. I don't tend to think so, as I'm west of it and no dice...
The 15th? I think that's a couple weeks early. I was told late March. Hmmmm...

musil10

I was told 10 air contracts for the area west of the mississippi for the June class, and I am pretty sure the board meets in April.

SLU_fly_girl

USMC PLC Srs 2004
kwm522,

You said you were from MO. Are you going through the STL office or KC? I'm going through Capt Moore and Gunny Goudy in the STL office. Returning for Srs this summer! Good luck to all you OCC and PLCCers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.