• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Randolph Airshow

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I was planning to go Saturday; I'm still not firm on that though. I'd have to say no for Sunday since I have to get up for work at 4:00AM Monday and it's a 3 to 4 hour drive back to Waco depending on traffic.

jeff_264

I was planning to go Saturday; I'm still not firm on that though. I'd have to say no for Sunday since I have to get up for work at 4:00AM Monday and it's a 3 to 4 hour drive back to Waco depending on traffic.

I wanted to make it Saturday, but the good ole SAT has to be taken. :eek:

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We're taking a T-39 there for a static..I'll be the only ensign in the group if anyone wants to stop by and say hi.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
We're taking a T-39 there for a static..I'll be the only ensign in the group if anyone wants to stop by and say hi.

I think I'll probably be there Saturday...might just have to hunt you down. You should wear greens, it'll be easier than picking you out of the sea of flight suits.

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor

I think I'll probably be there Saturday...might just have to hunt you down. You should wear greens, it'll be easier than picking you out of the sea of flight suits.
Right now it all hinges on me getting my truck back from the shop on Friday, if I have it I'll be there. Look for a post here Friday evening for conformation. It'd be great to meet a couple more folks from here.

I was just looking over the list of aircraft to attend and it looks to be a good list.

highside7r

None
Well sinced I missed the FTW and Houston shows, I better make this one! Got the SDO on Sat, but I "should" be down Sunday.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We'll be there till five on Sunday, getting in early tomorrow afternoon. PM me if anyone wants to meet up.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Ahhhhhhhh ... Randolph AFB ... so many great memories:

1. I stayed there while going to Bill Phelps FAA S/O 'gouge' course in SAT.

2. I stayed there while getting my ATP ticket through their Flying Club.

3. I stayed there while getting a vasectomy @ Ft. Sam.

4. I stayed there while crashing but not burning in the Club's C-310 when the gear broke ...

#3 had nothing to do w/ #4, the accident board concluded. :)

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
My plans have changed a bit, looks like I'll be there on Sunday. Anyone wanting to meet drop me a PM.