• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Randolph Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFT2O

Drinkin' Beer w/ your mom
I started this thread for people to find rentals and info about the pipeline here in San Antonio.

Any one looking for a house to rent, here is a great one. 5 minutes from base (barring traffic).

3 beadroom 2 bath House

IFT2O

four, but we were only slotted for 3. We got an unused slot from a class ahead of us.

TrunkMonkey

Spy Navy
Is it true that if you're single you have to live in the BOQ at Randolph? Does having a dog get you out of that? (yes...I know a dog is not a dependant, but this is what I've heard from people). Does anyone currently there have any other info on the local area or the pipeline? I'm curious, because before coming to P'cola I had no idea that I might have to go to Randolph and know nothing about it.

IFT2O

TrunkMonkey said:
Is it true that if you're single you have to live in the BOQ at Randolph? Does having a dog get you out of that? (yes...I know a dog is not a dependant, but this is what I've heard from people). Does anyone currently there have any other info on the local area or the pipeline? I'm curious, because before coming to P'cola I had no idea that I might have to go to Randolph and know nothing about it.

I don't think the pet card works anymore, and it depends when you get here, whether your stuck in the barracks or "dorms" as the Air force calls them.

FSUMIDN

P-3 TACCO
I'm going to San Antonio next month and wanted to see if anyone could recommend an apartment complex. The dorms are supposed to be 98% full and hopefully will remain that way when I get there.

saltpeter

The dorms at Randolph are awesome!!!! First, it's close to the school house, which is a big bonus. Second, the Germans are there with all the latest and greatest gouge available. Third, the commrodery, I don't know how it's spelled, is A +. Fourth, it's walking distance from one of the few O'Clubs which are any fun anymore and it has a pool out back.

saltpeter

On Friday's bands used to play in the courtyard, students would cook out, and refreshments were always on ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.