• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random P-3 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ordinary_guy

This may seem a little odd, but I'm always fascinated by aircraft interiors. What is the setup inside of a P-3? Is it spacious or extremely cramped? Where are the Nav and Tacco stations? Are most of the weapons carried internally? Is the arrangement inside of an EP-3 similar?
Thanks

ordinary_guy

No. Ohio, which is very much like China, except for the fact that we don't ram Naval aircraft and force them to make emergency landings and intern the crew.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
No Offince, Ordinary, but no one is going to, or should give out that info. Lets not even try to get some of our people into trouble.

ordinary_guy said:
This may seem a little odd, but I'm always fascinated by aircraft interiors. What is the setup inside of a P-3? Is it spacious or extremely cramped? Where are the Nav and Tacco stations? Are most of the weapons carried internally? Is the arrangement inside of an EP-3 similar?
Thanks

I don't get it. What's so sensitive about this info?
1)Probably spacious relative to almost anything else flying. I'm sure they at least have legroom...and they can get up to take a piss right?
2)Somewhere behind the pilot stations.
3)Dunno, but you could figure this out by looking up the P-3s max possible payload on an aviation website, then look for some pics then compare the two.
4)I'd guess no for flight controls, and yes for the "elektrik" stuff. That is, of course, assuming the EP-3 and P-3 are significantly different configurations.

Or, write a letter/email to the PRC, and ask them. They've been in an EP-3 already.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm not going to lock this thread. He's not asking for anything you couldn't find out on the Internet. I climbed around a P-3 before I was even in ROTC at the Cleveland Airshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.