• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Re-apply

johnnyboy07

Hey everyone, here is my situation. I was pro-req'd for SWO in May but was delayed finishing up my final select papers, because I was out of the country all summer. When I returned in August, I graduated, completed my physical and went through MEPS only days before I ran out of time. Unfortunately, I twisted my knee while running and thought that it was much worse initially, but the injury turned out to be only a sprang. The doctor misdiagnosed the injury because I had torn my ACL before. Needless to say, I ran out of time.

Because I was told by my doctor that I partially tore my ACL, I decided to take another job as a contractor on a USAID project in Iraq. At the time, I could not justify waiting around for my knee and pass up this opportunity. I now know my knee was fine (which I'm thankful for) but upset that my doctor told me wrong. I'll be back in the States in March, so I want to give this another go.

What are the chances of receiving another pro-req a second time around?

Cheers