• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Real dogfight guidance system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snapshot

Snapshot
FAR Technologies Ltd. ("FAR") present's on
http://www.fartechnologies.com/ FAR's Webpage
innovative concepts and technologies in the military aviation arena.
based on incorporating existing various aircraft and missile performance data into unique software. An existing D.L system will provide real time accurate positioning and flight data of exercising aircraft's, while an algorithm will provide real time guidance for the pilot
Will avail a meaningful increase in combat Air to Air training efficiency, while decreases the flight hours requires.
The software is relevant for all military AC, trainers and simulators (also computer games), and can be implemented at relatively reasonable costs as no major changes will be necessary to the platform A/C.

FAR webpage also contain's:
1)Adaptation of weapon station for carriage of additional fuel drop tanks
2)Converting Fuel Drop Tanks into mass dispensers
3)Steerable Guided Gun Pod
4)Smart Smoke Pod for Training
5)Real time Dogfight (BFM) Guiding System
6)Airborne Ordnance Re-Arming

Warmly recommended!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Banned. 1 week. Come back when you can post something other than spam.

Lawman

None
This guy needs to be banned.

Brett

I got banned from another forum. So did an Air Force O-3 who was also yelling at the same guy I was. Apparently the webmaster over there does not even know what OPSEC is.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I got banned from another forum. So did an Air Force O-3 who was also yelling at the same guy I was. Apparently the webmaster over there does not even know what OPSEC is.
This has nothing to do with Opsec. It has to do with him spamming this site to advertise his.

Status
Not open for further replies.