• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recession? Let's ask the experts...

bsubdevils

Very good article. Finally an article not flying off the handle without the real information.

The thing to remember is that in purely economic lingo a recession is any time the economy declines two quarters in a row. This can be as little as a .000000000000[repeating]1% decline, it's still a recession if it happens two quarters in a row. I really think that people scare WAY too easily when they hear the word "recession". It's one of those buzz words that carries a very large negative connotation.

I'm not saying we're not in for some trouble and this current possible recession isn't something to worry about. Nonetheless, good find. Nice article to read, taking one of the problems and actually addressing it with an economic solution that [shock] ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE without using buzz words or making rash generalizations and statements.

[i've been taking too many economics courses...help]