• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recommedations and references

radar

I am finishing up my application to be submitted and I have one more question about letters of recomendation and reference forms that are included in my package. I have searched on the site and found some info but most of it was 2-3yrs old so I want to make sure everything is still up to date. I have had two different recruiters tell me two different things in regards to these forms. One told me I needed a list of names of employers and people who would give good recommendations to give to him so he can mail out a form for each one to fill out. Another recruiter in the same office said that the letters of recommendation can be mailed or faxed in any time and there is no form for them to fill out. Which is it? I know who I want to write my letters but they are waiting for me to give word whether they will recieve a form or do they need to write their own letter? Thanks

coreymiller1

OCC 198 hopeful
I'm on the same step as you so hopefully this will help. My OSO gave me a big thick packet that had all of the application stuff in it. Inside there was a little questionnaire that he was going to mail out to the people that I told him to. From what he told me, you can get it to them however possible. They can email it back, fax it back, mail it back, etc. He's mailing a few of mine but I've already hand delivered a few and I'm going to email others. If your OSO didn't give you the form I could email it to you if you need it. Hope this helps.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I just contacted my references and had them send letters to my recruiter.

radar

yea I did not recieve any kind of packet. I filled out my sf86 and application and my recruiter said he would enter in the real application. If you could email me those forms. Thanks a lot for your help.