• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recruiter Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

kent1644

Well I talked with my recruiter today and he told me that I can't even submit my package for Pilot or NFO unless you have 6 and 7's on the ASTB. I know people have been saying you need these scores to be competitive, but I'm almost finished with my application and today he tells me I can't even apply because I have 5's and an OAR of 53. I've already took the test twice, and I am really tired of studying for the damn thing. So I guess it is now a fact, that in order to submit you must have AQR 6 PFAR 7 FOFAR 7, he said the Navy has now officially changed the minimums.

kent1644

Bone,
I'm not sure when it happened, but it had to be in the past 2 months because the last time I talked to him before yesterday was a month and a half ago and he said I could still submit. Now he tells me that I can't. He told me not to retest, but instead to wait about 6 months and see how things are after that. He told me he thinks it will change but its just going to take some time.

BONE77

Thanx for the info kent, I know you are just as fustrated as I am. Take this with a grain of salt: just got off the phone with my rec, I asked him about this and he said he had no idea what I was talking about. He told me they would have to put something like that in writing and he hasen't seen anything like that. I don't know what to think, if it wasn't for this site and the info from you guys, I would be getting packed for OCS thinking I had a good chance. I think this site is hated by recruiters, I have been told by several to stay away from it. Wow, this is crazy. Keep trying kent, good luck, its your life, go to another rec if you can. Take care bro.

ghost_ttu

Have you really been told that? Did they give you a reason to stay away from it? I think we just keep people accountable in the sense that all the recruiter stories are told and the truth about what they can and can't do is also acknowledged.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Status
Not open for further replies.