• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recruiter in western PA?

mikey1983

I was trying to find an Officer Recruiting Station somewhere in either central or western Pennsylvania. The navys website isnt working right now so i cant check on there.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
If I remember correctly, it'll be NRD Pittsburg. Here's a list of the recruiting starions in the district. Call the nearest one, and they'll be able to give you the number to the OPO's office. Just ask for the Officer Recruiter's phone number. The OPO numbers for State College and Harrisburg are on there too. You'll probably have more luck calling one of those numbers.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I'd call the State College office. They're right across the street from the Penn State campus, and you'll probably get more personal attention than the larger Pittsburgh office. When I was there, the State College office was staffed by 2 LTs.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
The Sate College Office is subordinate to the Pittsburgh Office (part of the District headed by the Pittsburgh Office). If he's closer to the office in Pittsburgh proper, they'll refer him to the Pittsburgh Office, and same works if he were closer to the St. College Office and he called Pittsburgh.

Best bet is to see which office he's closer to. Less phone run around that way. My $0.02... Phone run-around with the NRD sucks... I had to give an applicant the run around earlier this year b/c she called the wrong place. Hated to do it, but we couldn't do anything with her app.