• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recruiter problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

Hey guys, my recruiter hasn't been answering my emails, and i feel like he's gonna snub me. Do you think it's smart to not contact him again and call the recruiting center and ask for a different recruiter? Or should I keep working with him and deal with it. I feel like i constantly have to call this guy for him to answer me. Anyone else doing work through the Manhatten recruiting center?

stevew

Are you applying to the Navy or to the Marines. I have dealt with both of them. Please feel free to PM me with specifics and I can help you out. No need to badmouth publicly. :irked_125

big

USNA Class of 2008
I've been having recruiter problems too...only problem is I haven't spoken to him/her yet but the number I have for him/her doesn't seem to work as noone ever picks up the phone...been trying this week and have yet to actually speak to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.